Traveling, performing, making, dressing and more...

Robo-boogie-Berlin

Got back from Berlin on saturday afternoon then went to an awesome Brooklyn House Party and it made me realize that I missed home. Have been dying to dance for a few weeks now so it was nice to get on the dance floor and do my thing.

Here's another thing. My photos! The trip was great, it ended weirdly but doesn't put a damper on the fact that I'm going to be performing at the DIA:BEACON in the end of June or the fact that I will be creating a live sound installation for a gallery space in London in July. Or the fact that I will be performing at MARFA with Kaffe Matthews in April-ish. Yeah. Focus.


A window display by Daniel's studio...



A balcony in West Berlin....



An old school coal burning oven to heat my friend Kai Faginski's apartment in West Berlin....



The supplies to start the heat.......


"DOING #1"- red thread on canvas 1/2008, a gift for Daniel.


West Berlin....



This "disco ball" is the TV tower. When I asked Daniel what the huge disco ball was for he gave me this look like I was a dum dum. "You mean the Television tower?" "Oh, yeah, it looks cool...."




Kai took me to the highest point in Berlin to see the city. I took the train for the first time, and I made it safe and sound. For a girl that always takes a taxi, i was pretty impressed with myself. I'm so spoiled....


Daniel, at his studio, taking a break and wearing my cream cashmere sweater. I think I left it at his place on accident. As Daniel would say.....Daaammnn.



Working on his piece for the Berlin Natural History Museum. He was super busy. I didn't even see him to say goodbye.





Margareth. An amazing vocalist.....


we went to a private screening later that evening together. It was actually pretty good.

That's what I have for Berlin, London and Mallorca are coming soon. Off to talk about working on a TV pilot and getting my new European inventory out in my store.
There's so much to do. I'll post my performance schedule for March through the summer in a few days when everything gets confirmed. ciao for now

WHEN AND WHERE I'LL BE 2010

May 15 2010

Brecht Forum with Gene Coleman

Brooklyn, New York, US



May 18 2010

Outpost 186, May 2010 Tour w/ Seeded Plain

Boston, Massachusetts, US



May 19 2010

Strange, May 2010 Tour with Seeded Plain

Portland, Maine


May 20 2010

L’Envers, May 2010 Tour w/ Seeded Plain

Montreal, Quebec, CA



May 21 2010

May 2010 Tour w/ Seeded Plain

Toronto, CA



May 22 2010

Dreamland Theater, May 2010 Tour w/ Seeded Plain

Detroit, Michigan



May 23 2010

Robinwood Concert House, May 2010 Tour w/ Seeded Plain

Toledo, Ohio


May 25 2010

Enemy, May 2010 Tour w/ Seeded Plain

Chicago, Illinois


May 26 2010

Sugar Maple, May 2010 Tour w/ Seeded Plain

Milwaukee, WI


May 27 2010

The Ritz Theater, May Tour 2010 w/ Seeded Plain

Minneapolis, MN



May 28 2010

Ames
Progressive, May 2010 Tour w/ Seeded Plain

Ames, Iowa



May 29 2010

Bemis Center, MAY 2010 Tour w/ Seeded Plain

Omaha, Nebraska



May 30 2010

Clawfoot House, May 2010 Tour w/ Seeded Plain

Lincoln, Nebraska



Jun 13 2010

Whitebox Gallery

NYC, New York



Jul 1 2010

Whitney Museum, Christian Marclay Retrospective w/ Marina Rosenfeld

NYC, New York



Jul 2 2010

Whitney Museum, Christian Marclay Retrospective w/ Elliot Sharp

NYC, New York



Jul 3 2010

Whitney Museum, Christian Marclay Retrospective w/ Elliot Sharp

NYC, New York



Jul 4 2010

Whitney Museum, Christian Marclay Retrospective w/ Elliot Sharp

NYC, New York



Jul 9 2010

Whitney Museum, Christian Marclay Retrospective w/ Marina Rosenfeld

NYC, New York



Jul 11 2010

Whitney Museum, Christian Marclay Retrospective w/ Alan Licht and Lee Ranaldo

NYC, New York

HOUNDSTOOTH ON FADER TV